Hospitality fit out solutions
Planning a hospitality fit out? Creating luxurious, yet easy-clean interiors can be a challenge in today’s Covid climate, but this is where perforated metal really shines.
As many hospitality operators use lockdown as an opportunity to refurb, let’s look at some of the benefits of using perforated metal for Covid-safe makeovers, design options for statement interiors, and our customised solutions for bespoke branding impact.
Arrow Metal is a leading manufacturer of perforated metal for hospitality interiors and exteriors. We work with project managers, architects, and designers to produce on-trend perforated metal solutions that meet the design vision, budget, and timescales.
Why use perforated metal for hospitality fit outs?
Hospitality interiors are now about style, sanitisation, and spacing. Perforated metal is a versatile material that’s already geared to a Covid-safe environment, making it a popular choice for hospitality fit outs. Benefits include:
- Metal can withstand the intensive and regular deep cleaning that Covid demands, unlike many types of plush fabrics and textured surfaces.
- As interior screening, perforated metal creates intimate, socially distanced spaces without affecting visibility, atmosphere, and ambience.
- Perforated metal is a sound and stylish solution for managing noise – each panel can be specified to absorb, reflect, or scatter sound, depending on the venue’s acoustic requirements.
- Perforated metal has extensive creative scope compared to other interior materials like wood or glass – customise the pattern, colour, and finish for maximum visual impact.
Metal design options for luxury hospitality fit outs
High-end hospitality fit outs need high-end design to match. With perforated metal, you have the freedom to create panels in almost any pattern you can imagine.
Draw up your own design to complement or contrast with your interior scheme and we’ll use CAD drawing to perfectly replicate your design in metal. Learn how it works here.
From intricate, curved designs to big and bold geometrics like our Decor and Cosmic collections, we have the specialised tooling and machinery to produce an extensive range of patterns for every type of hospitality fit out.
We perforated all kinds of metals, including brass, aluminium, and stainless steel, offering a choice of finishes and colours, from metallic glosses to bright, on-brand shades.
Customised branding: Say it in metal
If signage will be a signature piece or you need an Insta-worthy wall, make your statement with perforated metal. At Arrow Metal we can create a slogan, tagline, brand name, or any wording or imagery in perforated metal. Often all we need is a JPEG!
We’ve made personalised interior stairs using a photograph, a giant logo in metal, and decorative gold metal artwork using just the artist’s illustrations. Have a chat with our expert team to explore the possibilities for your hospitality fit out.
Cost-effective and time-saving perforated metal solutions
Covid’s financial impact may mean that hospitality fit out spend is limited. Or, you may be on a tight timescale to get reopening ready.
At Arrow Metal, we can turn things around quickly. We’ll make sure that you get the most from your budget, with money and time-saving solutions that still achieve the aesthetics and turnaround time that you need. Such as:
- Using the finish to achieve a high-end look for less: We can add metallic effects and colours that give all the warmth and richness of high-end materials without the expense.
- Upgrading a standard profile using colour and finish: All our in-stock and made-to-order profiles can be customised with tones and finishes, for on-brand panels that look bespoke without the cost.
- Tweaking made-to-order profiles to suit your requirements: We can alter the hole size and perforation placement, to create a completely new look if you don’t have the spend for custom-made panels.
- Panels for quick delivery: If you need really fast delivery and just need a standard solution, our in-stock panels are ready to ship. Available in a range of popular sizes, metals, and classic designs, we’ll dispatch your panels the next working day if you place and pay for your order before midday. Made-to-order panels typically take around 2-3 weeks – call us for our latest lead times and to discuss timescales if your order is urgent.
Order perforated metal for your hospitality fit out with Arrow Metal
Work with Arrow Metal for your next hospitality fit out. Browse our Project gallery for inspiration and chat with our team about your project’s requirements on (02) 9748 2200. Or send us an online enquiry here, and we’ll come back to you.
You can also browse through our Project gallery.