Environmental metal manufacturing: Green facts about us
At Arrow Metal we care about how our products look and perform – we care about what goes into them too. Our environmental metal manufacturing policy means working with us is a great result not only for your project, but for the environment too.
We’re dedicated to ensuring that when you specify Arrow Metal products, they don’t cost the Earth.
Green metal products: Our Environmental Management System
Our commitment to environmental excellence covers every stage of our manufacturing and ordering process, from the materials we use to how our products are made and delivered.
We actively maintain an Environmental Management System (EMS) – a framework we developed to help us achieve our green goals through consistent control of all areas of our business.
Through our EMS we:
- Implement processes and practices designed to reduce environmental impact of our operations whilst increasing efficiency and value to our customers.
- Ensure that every member of the Arrow Metal team is aware of our environmental policy and is competently able to work to it through communication and training.
- Continuously monitor and measure our environmental performance against our targets and policy.
- Implement independent environmental reviews to evaluate, manage and report on environmental risks and environmental programs.
- Work in accordance with Federal and State legislative requirements, local by-laws and formal Government policies, to demonstrate due diligence.
- Take all pollution prevention methods necessary to care for the environment, both related directly and indirectly to our operations.
A sustainable supply chain
We only partner with suppliers whose green values and policies mirror our own.
Environmental considerations are always taken into account not only in our investment and corporate strategies, but also in the purchase of all goods and services.
So you can work with us in confidence for sustainable projects of all sizes.
Sustainable, Australian-made metal solutions: Arrow Metal
If you’re looking for environmentally-friendly perforated metal, woven or welded wire mesh, speak to our expert team on (02) 9748 2200 or get in touch online.
You can also learn more about our environmental policy.
Posted: November 28, 2017