Resources & Solutions for Specifiers
Downloadable product data sheets, responsive advice, and bespoke-engineered metal solutions: Our specifier resources provide all the information you need to select Arrow Metal perforated metal for your projects.
We work collaboratively with specifiers and decision-makers across all types of projects, helping to improve project outcomes with Australian-made perforated metal that meets all requirements – from custom-designed profiles to ready-to-ship panels for facade systems, interior fit-outs, balustrades, screening, and more.
Here is a quick overview of some of the ways we can support your specifying process for public and private sector projects:
When you need a fast, expert answer, have a sample request, or need specification help with a complex project, our team is ready to help. Call (02) 9748 2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. With almost 30 years of perforated metal manufacturing and design expertise, our team has the knowledge to recommend solutions that will solve your project challenges.
Instant Product Data Sheets
Every standard and made-to-order profile we manufacture comes with its own downloadable PDF. We can change various aspects of our designs, including open area percentage, pitch, and hole size, so your preferred pattern is the perfect project match.
Standards, sustainability & compliance
All panels we produce are made to your project’s strict safety, sustainability, and compliance requirements, whether you need specific hole sizes for safety, a metal that is infinitely recyclable, or a product that meets fire safety regulations – with the reassurance of environmentally friendly manufacturing through our own environmental policy.
Make informed decisions with our handy tools and quick links, providing 24/7 on-the-go information about our profiles, base metals, plus specification guides:
- Profile specification table: Compare different profiles, metals, and panel thicknesses at a glance here.
- Metal comparison chart: Find the suitable metal for your project in our comparison table here.
- Online product brochures: Download our perforated metal brochure for details of our profiles, including exclusive in-house designs and custom-panel CAD capabilities. Or explore our brass mesh brochure here.
- Look Book: Get instant inspiration with our Perforated Metal Look Book, featuring some of our most significant projects.
- Usage Guides: Key considerations when specifying for some of the most common perforated metal installations and uses, including:
- Educational tools: Learn how to work out the open area percentage of perforated panels for performance here.
- Custom PixelPerf panels: Need a custom solution? Explore PixelPerf, our bespoke panel service for complex projects and image and text reproduction in perforated metal. We can replicate photos, logos, words, and more, down to the smallest detail.
We send all samples in detailed presentation packs that contain all the information you need for quick reference and easy comparison.
Panels are cut to size and can be marked with fitting indicators for fast and easy installation on-site, saving time and minimising error risk.
See how our perforated metal products look in real-life in our Project gallery. Our perforated metal has helped to achieve notable public sector and private projects around Australia, from FIFA Women’s World Cup events to historic building refurbishments, new commercial developments, sports centres, train stations, and more.
Specify with Arrow Metal
Make a specifier enquiry with our team: Call (02) 9748 2200 or email email@example.com.
Posted: August 22, 2023