Quality perforated metal guaranteed
Why are Arrow Metal products the top choice for some of the most prestigious architectural projects in Australia? Because of the investment we make in producing the highest quality perforated metal and wire mesh.
Quality is an integral part of our business at Arrow Metal, affecting every stage of manufacturing. From selecting the highest quality raw materials to precision tooling and manual inspections, our commitment to quality is your reassurance that every product you order from us will perform as you need it to.
Quality perforated metal from the start
We create perforated metal and wire mesh that doesn’t just meet all required standards and testing criteria, but exceeds all expectations:
- Our investment in quality starts with raw materials. We only purchase from reputable suppliers who we know and trust to deliver the quality we expect.
- Our manufacturing processes include manual checks for exceptional quality perforated metal that’s made to last in even the most demanding environmental conditions.
- Our experienced machine operators are experts at precision perforation. We have our own tool sharpeners to keep our equipment in superior condition, for precise and accurate punching of panels, correctly and without faults.
- Our state-of-the-art tooling machinery includes computer-controlled CAD systems for customised perforation to your exact specifications. Through a consultative process involving drawing approval and samples, we can make even the most intricate and unique design a reality.
- Every order goes through numerous checks by two members of our team, before and after production and before shipping. Products don’t leave our site unless they meet our own strict and exacting standards.
Order quality perforated metal with confidence
From residential home renovation to large-scale commercial buildings and projects, Arrow Metal products deliver.
It’s why you’ll find our perforated metal and wire mesh in places like Sydney’s iconic and historic QVB building, specified as part of its $48m renovation. Or at the new George Place development, a key part of the city’s CBD and its new $1.6bn light rail system. And at the multi award-winning NeW Space at the University of Newcastle.
Project: NeW Space at University of NewcastlePosted: February 18, 2020