Making perforated metal enquiry
At Arrow Metal we are proud to deliver exceptional service to all our customers. So what can you expect when you make a perforated metal enquiry with us over the phone or online?
Understanding your requirements
We’re going to ask lots of questions, so we get a real understanding not just of the product you’re looking for, but your project too.
Knowing how the end product is going to be used means we can advise you correctly on the types of base metal, perforation patterns, profiles and durable finishes to suit.
We’ll talk to you about things like:
- Project location: Such as whether it’s for internal or external use, a coastal/marine environment or inland, and any known local climate conditions that need to be considered in product performance such as solar heat, glare and wind resistance.
- Performance: What you need the perforated metal to do and how you’ll be using it.
- Pattern preference: What sort of patterns you have in mind.
- Order size and required leadtimes: So we can give you accurate timescales for expected delivery. For very fast turnaround, we have a wide range of in-stock perforated metal in popular profiles ready for immediate dispatch.
- Budget: We’ll always find a solution that works to your budget and will suggest ways you can help to keep your costs to a minimum.
- Finish: If you require any specific finishes or effects including adding colour.
- Customisation: You may already have an architectural custom design and need to know costs to produce. We use CAD technology to create customised perforated metal, which perfectly replicates your design to your exact specifications. We can perforate metal with logos, illustrations and intricate patterns.
Quote within 24 hours
Once we know all the essentials of your perforated metal enquiry, we’ll come back to you within 24 hours with a transparently-priced quote that confirms your specifications, costs and delivery times. If anything needs to be changed, just let us know and we’ll amend your quote accordingly.
A named contact for order progress
Every perforated metal enquiry we receive is assigned to an Arrow Metal specialist, who will be your named contact throughout the entire process of working with us. Your Arrow Metal specialist will keep you updated on order progress and is available to help if project requirements change at any stage.
Your perforated metal is delivered by our trusted couriers direct to your site. If you have any installation questions, we’re always happy to help.
Order perforated metal with Arrow Metal
If you’re looking for quality perforated metal and a service to match, contact Arrow Metal’s team to discuss your requirements today. Call us on (02) 9748 2200 or send us an online enquiry.Posted: March 17, 2020